It’s always a good idea to test a kite before you buy it. If you don’t live near a kite shop or your local shop doesn’t carry the brand you’re looking for, there’s a new solution. Better yet, stop lugging cumbersome boardbags full of kites and enduring hefty airline fees; borrow a kite and have it shipped to your destination instead. For this, there’s Demoakite.com; the first company in the US to rent kites online. It’s as easy at Netflix.
How It Works:
- Browse the kites at www.Demoakite.com.
- Set your rental period and add your kite(s) of choice to your cart.
- Receive your kite in the mail and enjoy it during your rental period.
- After your rental, slap on the prepaid return label and drop off at your nearest post office or UPS store.
With a huge variety of the latest model kites and sizes from all the top brands including North, Cabrinha, Best, CrazyFly, Liquid Force, Slingshot, Airush, F-ONE, Naish and Ozone, Demoakite.com will ship for free directly to your door. They’ll even ship you the corresponding bar to try out. Weekly rentals are just $149 with a discounted rate for your second week. This is the perfect way to test out the latest models or a cheap and easy alternative to traveling with your kites.
5 Reasons to Rent A Kite:
1. Try the latest kite from different brands without breaking the bank.
2. Hate traveling with your kites through the airport and paying baggage fees? Have your new demo kites shipped to your vacation destination.
3. Dump your old quiver and just rent the the latest kite gear each year.
4. Try different brands before you decide to purchase a kite.
5. Free shipping.
For more info and to rent a kite visit: www.Demoakite.com