We proudly present Germany’s most popular Kitesurf event. The Kite-loop contest is back in 2007, this years contest will be the third edition. The event is going to take place in Kiel/Laboe on the 13th and 14th of October. Following categories are going to be judged by the riders themselves: highest kiteloop; most technical kiteloop; most powerful kiteloop; best girl overall; best wipe-out. Germany’s best riders and foreign competitors show up each year, so should you! The after show party is going to take place in Kiel in the Lunaclub, beginning 10pm. Special thanks to our sponsors: Twintail Kiteboards, Slingshot, Volkswagen, Airush and the Free-Magazine. There is more Information available on www.kiteloopcontest.com or for further questions write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the contest is in Kiel/Laboe for directions check http://www.foerdeblick.de/index.php?action=anfahrt (town: Laboe; street: Strandstraße; at the high monument Marine Ehrenmal)
- riders’ registration is from 09:00 to 10:00 am.
- if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent.
- contest starts at 11:00 am.
- car parks are present.
- if there is no wind, there is going to be a fun session with a professional wakeboard boat.