Tkb’s Fall 2019 issue unfolds the latest adventures and iconic photos of classic kite stories that will put you one step closer to knowing everything one needs to know about the legendary people and places of kiteboarding;
The Fall 2019 issue of Tkb Features:
– Trades of Fortune: F-One’s Fantasy Island
– Project Cedrus
– Only When Ready: Ozone’s Steady and Deliberate Progression
– Pocket Fear: The state of Kite Foiling in Waves
– North’s Next Chapter: The Rebirth behind the N logo
– The Great American Foil Trip
– Profile Rob Douglas
– Profile Kylie Zarmati
– Method: Kite/Foil Tow-ins
– Viewpoint: Cynthia Brown on strapless freestyle.
– Roots: Ken Lucas looks back on 20-years at Cabrinha.
Tighten up those bindings and pull the trigger!