Arnaud from Kitemasters marks the start of an old skool heat.
Call for Volunteers!
4th Annual La Ventana Classic and KiteXpo: Jan 22-25, 2009
A fundraiser Race and Gear Demos to benefit the schools and health center of La Ventana/El Sargento. In 2008, we painted a school, built a new 8-stall bano, and revamped a playground.In 2009, we hope to accomplish even more!
The following volunteers are needed to help with this event:
1) helpers in pangas who know how to launch kites
2) raffle ticket sales
3) kite catchers
4) finish line helpers
5) tree planters
6) tree planting project leaders
7) medical team helpers
8) expo registration helpers
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
To volunteer, you can sign up for the race by walking in to Baja Joes or Palapas Ventana or sign up on line at www.palapasventana.com – discount for every one who signs up before Jan 10th
We will be featuring an Island Crossing Race, Course Racing finals, Old Skool and Big Air trick contest, SUP race, music, food, beach party, school dance presentation, school food sales, and fun!!
· Ponga/Boat Volunteers: Jan 15, Palapas Ventana Restaurant, 7p
· All other volunteers: Jan 14, Palapas Ventana Restaurant, 7p
· Alternate meeting for out of town volunteers: Jan 21, Palapas Ventana Restaurant, 5p before 7p Skipper’s Meeting
011 52 6121140198
310 594 3483