If you are a beginner kiteboarder, here’s a great chance to hook up with others and get some free tips from top instructors in Southen California. See www.scka.org for complete info and details.
- Date: May 10, 2008
- Location: Belmont Shores, Long Beach, California (by the Laverne Parking Lot)
- Cost: Free. Members of SCKA and local instructors will donate their time and knowledge to make
- kiting safer for everyone.
- Requirement: This is not for teaching beginners how to kite. Must have taken at least a water lesson, know how
- to rig your own equipment, and can comfortably fly your kite.