Tkb’s Spring 2021 Vol.18, No.1 issue crosses the finish line in first place, packed full with the latest adventures and iconic photos of classic kite stories that will put you one step closer to knowing everything one needs to know about the legendary people and places of kiteboarding.
The Spring 2021 issue of Tkb Features:
– Winning in Wydaho
– On the Lam in Luderitz
– New Chip Off the Old Block (Tim and Des Walsh)
– Designing for Silence
– The Photo Get (James Boulding)
– Welcome to Stiltsville (What’s left of it)
– Profile: Hendrick Lopes
– Profile: Gage Fichter
– Method: Snowkiting Ascents with Marie-Eve Mayrand
– Viewpoint: Naish’s new era of bar innovation
– Roots: Peter Stiewe: A Life Directed by Wind
All the best kiteboarding stories in one place!