Tkb’s Fall 2020 Vol17, No2 issue crosses the finish line in first place, packed full with the latest adventures and iconic photos of classic kite stories that will put you one step closer to knowing everything one needs to know about the legendary people and places of kiteboarding.
The Summer 2020 issue of Tkb Features:
– The Secret of Illescas
– Matchu Lopes
– Kite Racing’s New Formula (Theo de Ramecourt)
– The Great Escape (Ewan Jaspan dodge’s Melbourne’s shutdown)
– The Shakedown (Cabrinha’s Reset)
– Behind Buddha’s Eyes in Hua Hin
– Profile: Michelle Gabriel
– Profile: Matt Maxwell
– Method: Steven Akkersdijk’s Around the World
– Viewpoint: The easiest onramp to foiling (Wingsurfing)
– Roots: 20 Years of Liquid Force Kiteboarding
Drop in and dig deep under the cover!