- This event has passed.
Tona Wakestyle Kiteboard Camp at Real Watersports
June 9, 2015 - June 11, 2015$595.00
Join Tona Pro Riders Andre Phillip and Jake Kelsick at the REAL Slider Park and the REAL Slick this June. With so many options for amazing flat water on Cape Hatteras, and the ability to run slider training regardless of wind conditions, the Tona Wakestyle Kiteboarding Camp is the perfect opportunity for intermediate or advanced kiteboarders to progress their skills.
What you’ll learn:
– Each camp day will cover a different topic: Kickers, Sliders, and Freestyle.
– Each day will include a classroom tech/theory session followed by on-water instruction.
– Each day will end with a wrap-up review session to strengthen skills practiced that day.
– Some of the topics covered in camp will include:
– How to setup and build sliders and kickers
– Proper technique for approaching features and unhooking
– Tips and tricks for riding on features
– Proper technique for performing unhooked tricks
Don’t miss your chance to ride and progress with two wakestyle legends!