THE 2016 WIND VOYAGER TRIPLE-S INVITATIONAL IS ACCEPTING WILDCARD VIDEO ENTRIES…..
The Wind Voyager Triple-S Wildcard Video Contest will close April 18th at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
Winners will be announced on TripleSinvitational.com on Wednesday April 20th, 2016.
Want to compete in the 2016 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational? There are two ways between now and the start of the event that ANYONE in the world can claim the remaining 6 spots in the event: The Wind Voyager Wildcard Video Contest and the Wind Voyager Triple-S Open. From both of these contests, the top two men and top woman will advance into the 2016 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational.
Wind Voyager Triple-S Wildcard Video submissions should be no longer than 3 minutes long and will be judged solely on riding – not lifestyle or editing. With the 100% Kiteboarding Slider Park format for the 2016 event, kiteboarding on sliders and kickers should be the focus of your video content.
Wildcard Video Submission Instructions
1. Go to www.wetransfer.com and accept the terms and conditions.
2. Their will be an option to add a file. Locate the video file you’d like to submit and add it.
3. In the Friends Email text box, enter ‘email@example.com’ for the email address. Be sure to double check you have entered the email address correctly.
4. In the Your Email box, provide an email address where we can reach you.
5. In the Message box, drop us a few lines about yourself and why you’d like to be part of the 2016 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational.
Please note that entries will not post to the Triple-S site automatically, so there may be some delay between you submitting your video and it appearing live on TripleSinvitational.com
Please contact Triple_S@realwatersports.com with any questions about the submission process.
Here are some tips for your submission:
1. The 2016 Wind Voyager Triple-S Invitational will focus solely on kickers, sliders and park features. The Triple-S Steering Committee recommends submitting your best kiteboarding footage with as much slider/kicker/feature action as possible.
2. Although they are judging the videos solely on the quality of riding, feel free to include some humor and entertainment. The Wind Voyager Triple-S is the most progressive kiteboarding event in the world and they’re looking for riders that like to have a good time.
And some important details:
1. The deadline for all Wind Voyager Triple-S Wildcard Videos is April 18th 11:59pm EST.
2. Winners will be chosen by the Triple-S Steering Committee and announced on April 20th, 2016. Two spots are available for the Men’s Division and one spot is available for the Women’s Division through the Wind Voyager Triple-S Wildcard Video Contest.
3. Videos will be judged solely on the quality of riding. Editing and effects will not be taken into consideration.
4. Kiteboarding on sliders, kickers, park and/or natural/manmade features should be the focus of your video content.
5. Cable park footage is considered “lifestyle” footage and will not be judged, however you may include cable park footage as “lifestyle” shots to build out your edit.
6. Inclusion of footage that has already been used for other video projects is absolutely fine and will not negatively affect the decision process.
7. Read and follow the instructions above. Seems obvious, but then again….