Axel Mazella joins F-ONE to compliment a dynamic team! With many titles including French Champion and World Champion in the Junior category, Axel makes his place into the Senior World Tour by finishing 4th in the Gold Cup (1st Junior), just one place off the podium. Hardworking and passionate, this promising 18 year old kitesurfer is more determined than ever to fight at the World Cup and at the French Championship.
- 3x Kite Race Junior French Champion Kite 2013/2014/2015
- Kitefoil Junior French Champion 2015
- Kite Speed Crossing French Champion 2015
- Winner (junior) of the Kite Foil World Cup 2015
- Kite Race Junior World Champion 2014
- Winner of the first edition of the Kite Foil Speed
More about Axel:
How long have you been kitesurfing for?
I’ve been kitesurfing since 2010, and foiling since 2013.
What’s your favorite spot and why?
My favorite spot is my home spot, Almanarre. It’s ideal for training on my foil and having fun with twin tip or surfing. The thermal winds offer any wind direction for good conditions in flat water, waves and chop.
What is your life philosophy?
Enjoy every moment of life, acquire the resources to succeed, everything is possible!
Read Axel’s entire interview here: https://www.f-onekites.com/Team/FOIL/Rider/Mazella?SwitchLanguage=Anglais