JOIN US IN LA VENTANA FOR LIGHT WIND TESTING!
Light wind gear continues to evolve and the new model year gear for 2015 is better than ever. Join the TKB crew from March 28 – April 5, 2015 as we demo the new Light Wind 2015 gear in Baja! Which kites turn like a 12m? What brand offers the most fun in light wind? Which kite and board gets you riding the soonest? What kite has the best low end grunt and wind range?
Want to review gear and help other riders around the world when it comes time for them to choose new gear? Looking for new light wind gear at demo pricing? We’ve got you covered.
Palapas Ventana will be our host with a semi-private beach, compressors, dedicated launcher/lander, and a convenient on site restaurant above launch. This eco-resort boasts ocean views from every casita, gear storage, wifi, and amazing food created by Chef Ruben at PV’s restaurant/bar/espresso cafe. You can choose from a specialty casita (complete with your own bathroom) or a regular casita (bathrooms/showers 25-30 feet from your door). Rates include 19% hotel tax but not standard 10% gratuity.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A chance to be the first to ride the new 2015 light wind kites and boards
- 8 night 9 day accommodations at Palapas Ventana
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday (no dinner on arrival/departure days)
- Kite support on the beach and a compressor to fill kites
- Transportation for one downwinder a day
- One day trip to Isla Cerralvo including snorkel trip (weather permitting) and 10-mile crossing (may be substituted for a day at Mag Bay to kite with the whales, or day trip to Coast, depending on group consensus)
- Use of Palapas Ventana kayaks and snorkel gear
- All you can SUP
- Optional day trip to the Pacific for waves $45 each per person (per consensus of group)
- Opportunity to purchase test gear at discounted demo pricing (subject to availability)
- If you fly in a day early on March 28, you can catch the last day of action at the La Ventana Foil Cup!
- Must stay at property to be part of this test and offer. Email if you are already in La Ventana and want to participate. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be intermediate (able to go upwind, perform basic tricks, self-sufficient) level or better kiter.
- Must test daily with the TKB Test Team, weather permitting.
- Must submit test reports daily (we’ll have a booklet for each tester).
HOW TO APPLY:
The Tkb LIGHT WIND TEST WEEK is limited to 12 participants only. Please fill out the form below no later than February 20, 2015.