Due to the questionable wind forecast for this weekend and cold weather, organizers have decided to delay the Bridge of The Gods Kite Festival until August 6th and 7th.

There will be no competition this weekend. If you have traveled from out of town for this event and will not be able to return in August please Tony Bolstad at nwkite.com (Tonyb user name).

{openx:86112}