Update 3/13: Major apologies! Last night our streaming company went down and we had to reprogram everything to get the live feed going. Due to the time delay to make this happen, this videocast has been rescheduled for tonight at 6p PST. If you can’t make the live interview, the videocast will be posted as soon as we receive the tapes from Vari Kites/Oahu and can edit:) Should be toward end of next week/weekend…..