Want to be among the first to try the new 2016 kites and boards? Do you want to help review gear and help other riders cut through the marketing hype? Join the Tkb Crew in January 2016 for good times, epic downwinders, and more!
Come join the Tkb crew as we demo the new 2016 gear in Baja! Which kites have the best boost? What brand offers the cleanest control bar? Which one is best for unhooked tricks? What kite has the best low end grunt and wind range?
TKB TEST WEEK La Ventana, January 16-24, 2016
Palapas Ventana will be our host with a semi private beach, compressors, dedicated kite helper, on site restaurant above launch and an amazing staff! This eco-resort boasts ocean views from every casita, gear storage, wifi, and a convenient on-site restaurant/bar/espresso cafe. You can choose from a specialty casita (complete with your own bathroom) or a regular casita (bathrooms/showers 25-30 feet from your door). Rates include 19% hotel tax but not standard 10% gratuity. Reduced rates for non participant lodging partner (can join downwinders and island crossing, no testing or if non kiting, meals, optional excursions and lodging only).
$1738 single occupancy
$1286 per person based on double occupancy
$1500 single occupancy
$1089 per person based on double occupancy
Here’s what you get:
- A chance to be the first to ride the new 2016 kites and boards
- 8 night 9 day accommodations at Palapas Ventana
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday
- Kite support on the beach and a compressor to fill kites
- Transportation for one downwinder per day
- One day trip to Isla Cerralvo including snorkel trip (weather permitting) and 10-mile crossing
- Use of Palapas Ventana kayaks and snorkel gear
- All you can SUP
- Optional day trip to the Pacific for waves $45 each per person (per consensus of group)
- Opportunity to purchase test gear at discounted demo pricing (subject to availability)
- Optional morning/breakfast trip to historical mining town under renovation (amazing food!)
- Optional group gourmet dinner and/or pizza castle party
- Must stay at property to be part of this test and offer. No exceptions.
- Must be intermediate (able to go upwind, perform basic tricks, self-sufficient) level or better kiter.
- Must test daily with the TKB Test Team, weather permitting.
- Must submit test reports daily (we’ll have a booklet for each tester).
How to Apply:
The Tkb TEST WEEK is limited to 15 participants only. Please fill out the form below no later than August 31, 2015.