The Cascade Kiteboarding Team, sponsored by Liquid Force Kiteboarding, is a 6-week progression series for girls and boys intermediate and advanced kiteboarders ages 12-18, with the goal of riding in the Bridge of the Gods Kiteboarding Competition July 25-27, 2014.
CKB Team Riders benefits:
- 10+ hours of advanced kiteboarding instruction
- riders receive a brand new CKB Team board from Liquid Force Kiteboarding to ride in the Bridge of the Gods Competition
- Gear & safety guidance from the professional coaches at Cascade Kiteboarding
- Paid registration fee into the Bridge of the Gods Kiteboarding Competition
- Personal coaching at the Bridge of the Gods Kiteboarding Competition
- interested riders must attend CKB team try-outs on Thursday, June 12 from 5-7:00 pm; Meet at Cascade Kiteboarding @ Hood River Event Site
- parents are encouraged to attend
- riders must have their own gear or can rent gear from Cascade Kiteboarding
- riders interested in trying out for the CKB team must be able to stay upwind & transition in both directions
- riders must attend weekly trainings on Tuesday nights 5-7 pm from June 17-July 22
- riders must be available July 25, 26, & 27th for the Bridge of the Gods Kiteboarding Festival & Competitions
Team Cost: $300
Team Try-outs: Thursday, June 12th from 5-7:00 pm – Meet at Cascade Kiteboarding at the Hood River Event Site.
Riders must go out and perform transitions and 2 of their best jumps or tricks within 15 minutes. No newly-attempted maneuvers please.
Here’s the Team schedule for the summer:
- Thurs, June 12th, 5-7:30 pm: Tryouts at the Hood River sandbar
- Sun, June 15th: Notification of team riders
- Tues, June 17th, 5-7:30 pm: First Team Practice
- Tuesday evenings, 5-6:30 pm: 6/24, 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22
- Fri, July 25-Sun, July 27: Bridge of the Gods Kiteboarding Festival & Competition!
Email Cascade Kiteboarding with any questions at cascadekiteboarding at gmail.com
Complete info available at http://cascadekiteboarding.com/cascadekiteboarding-blog/