Manuela Jungo brings viewers to Egypt for this kiteboarding tutorial on performing an S-Bend to Blind. Before you start work on this trick, it’s important to note you have to be able to do a raley to blind and a powerful, high s-bend. The S-Bend to Blind is a powerful trick with a very smooth continuous rotation.
Some helpful tips:
1. Start with the kite at 45 degrees or a bit higher at the beginning
2. Bear off downwind and unhook
3. Pop out to a powerful, high s-bend
4. Spot your landing and pull the bar to your front hip
5. Take your back hand off and keep turning to blind
6. Land downwind and quickly pass the bar behind your back
For more tips and tricks from Manuela in her MJ Tricks series, follow her here.