Solosports, F-One & Bay Area Kitesurf announced the first ever Mitu Monteiro Wave Camp in North America this week — and we’re stoked! They’ll soon be heading to Punta San Carlos, the famous right point break in Baja, California, and you can join them.
Solosports has been running a top notch operation for years on Baja, and they will provide everything needed for this one of a kind adventure. With Mitu as a coach, riders will take their wave riding skills to the next level. Mitu is not only one of the world’s best kitesurfers, he also has a background in teaching and is currently involved with F-one surf R&D. This camp is shaping up to be a truly unique experience.
- Ideal conditions from intermediate to advanced riders to take your wave riding skills to the next level
- 8 days of instructions by F-One Pro Wave Rider Mitu Monteiro assisted by seasoned F-One Team wave riders
- 2014 F-One Bandit kites, Surfboards (all models and sizes) & Stand Up Paddleboards available at no charge
- Round Trip via private plane from San Diego to Solosports landing strip in Punta San Carlos (PSC)
- All food and beverages (beer, wine, spirits, soda)
- Private tent fully loaded with pad, pillow and freshly laundered sleeping bag
- No wind, no worries ! F-One SUP and high end Mountain Bikes at your disposal
- Professional videography & photography for daily analysis
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish & Portuguese
Total Cost: $2900 USD
Space is limited. Contact SoloSports directly for more information, or to register today.