Join Liquid Force International team rider Jason Slezak at the inaugural Wave Accelerator Camp September 29th through October 6th 2012 at the world class Solo Sports Advernture Camp located on the point of Punta San Carlos, Baja, California Mexico.
Punta San Carlos offers ideal conditions for the intermediate through advanced kite surfer looking to further their skills for all out wave sessions. If you have been wanting to learn all aspects of kite surfing now is the time!
Clinics will include:
- Getting in and out of the surfline
- Kite flying for perfect wave position
- Smooth gybing and fast transitions
- What to do when it all goes wrong in the line up
- Strapless riding techniques
- Best gear setups for kite surfing
- 8 days of professional instruction from Liquid Force kite surf professional Jason Slezak, assisted by seasoned wave riders Gregg Gnecco and Gary Siskar
- Professional photography and videography for nightly technique analysis!
- 2013 demo kites and kite Surfboards from Liquid Force to use free of charge.
- Round trip private plane transportation from San Diego to Solo Sports private landing strip in Punta San Carlos!
- All food and beverages including beer, wine, spirits, cocktails and Solo Sports world famous Baja Fogs!
- Deluxe tent accommodations fully loaded with sleeping pads, pillows freshly laundered.
- No wind! no worries! Fletcher Chouinard of FCD designs will be attending the camp with FCD demo boards for the perfect right hand point conditions.
- Plus use of all the Solo Sports toys such as mountain bikes to access the world class riding, sand up paddle boards, surfboards and much more!
Total cost: $2,550.00 per person
Space is limited and spots are filling!!! Please contact Kevin at email@example.com