TKB TEST WEEK: Be among the first to try out new 2013 kites! January 5-12, 2013
Join TKB as we put the new 2013 gear to the test in La Ventana, Baja! Which kites have the best boost? What brand offers the cleanest control bar? Which one is best for unhooked tricks? The TKB Test Week is open to 12 testers only. Deadline to apply is October 26, 2012. All submissions will receive an answer lo later than Nov 2, 2012.
Palapas Ventana will be our host property with ocean views from every casita, a private launch, wifi, and a convenient on-site restaurant/bar/espresso cafe.
You can choose from a specialty casita (complete with your own bathroom) or a regular casita (bathrooms/showers 25-30 feet from your door) as follows:
- $1150 single occupancy, plus tax
- $919 per person based on double occupancy, plus tax
- $819 per person based on triple occupancy, plus tax
- $1050 single occupancy, plus tax
- $799 per person based on double occupancy, plus tax
- $699 per person based on triple occupancy, plus tax
Here’s what you get:
- A chance to be the first to ride the new 2013 kites
- 7 night 8 day accommodations at Palapas Ventana
- Breakfast and lunch everyday
- Kite support on the beach and a compressor to fill kites
- Four dinners at Palapas Ventana
- Transportation for one downwinder a day
- One day trip to Isla Cerralvo (weather permitting)
- Use of Palapas Ventana kayaks and snorkel gear
- All you can SUP
- World famous Hot Dog Tour
- Must be intermediate (able to go upwind, perform basic tricks, self-sufficient) level or better kiter.
- Must test daily with the TKB Test Team, weather permitting.
- Must submit test reports daily (we’ll have a template form for you to follow).
HOW TO APPLY:
Update 10/19/12: Deadline extended as we had a few applicants fall out for various reasons….
Fill out the form below no later than Oct 26, 2012. We will choose the 2013 TKB Test Team and inform everyone who applied by Nov 3, 2012. Contact us if you have any questions about the 2013 TKB Test Week. Come join is in Baja!