The Kiteboarder Magazine is proud to announce the release of Volume 9, Number 2, the Summer 2012 print issue of TKB.
This issue of The Kiteboarder Magazine features:
- Great Lakes: North America’s Forgotten Coast
- A Duel in Venezuela
- The Roberto Ricci Interview
- Chicken Bike Adventure
- Kiteboarding Instruction: So…What’s Next?
Vol. 9, No. 1 Now Online for Free
This issue is packed full of interesting content, so it’s time for you to catch up on your kiteboarding reading if you’ve been waiting for the free version to land!
Volume 9, Number 1 features:
- The Best Odyssey: A Voyage for Madmen
- Kiteboarding in Oman
- The Kite Boat Project
- Is Racing the Future of Kiteboarding?
- The Story of Long Range Leroy
2012 Gear Guide Also Available for Free
Still looking for info about 2012 kites, boards, and accessories? Also available to read for free online is our 2012 Kiteboarding Gear Buyer’s Guide.
The Kiteboarder Magazine 2012 Buyer’s Guide contains 126 pages of knowledge on 2012 kiteboarding gear. This is the largest collection of gear info we’ve ever published!