Thanks to everyone for making the 10th Annual Pismo Beach Kitexpo such a great time for all! We couldn’t have asked for better conditions or participation and are stoked that so many of you made it down (or up!) starting with the Winemaker Dinner Thursday night and ending with raffle on Sunday.
We’ll be posting the final fundraising total by this Friday to www.friendsofkinsley.com and thank everyone, both online and live, that helped out in our efforts including all the supporting vendors, volunteers, and winemaker Dan Tudor.
XTREME BIG AIR / THE KITEBOARDER PISMO BEACH KITEXPO RAFFLE WINNERS
Names below are Online ticket winners — numbers only are tickets purchased at the event. Unclaimed prizes must be claimed on or before Friday May 4, 2012, 5pm PST, after which time ticket will no longer be valid. Ticket holder must email or fax copy of winning ticket to email@example.com or 805.457.1539 before the May 4, 2012, deadline along with full contact info and allow up to 72 hours for processing.
The winner is responsible for shipping outside of San Luis Obispo County, however, we will do our best to deliver prizes to LIve2Kite in Northern California and Kitesurfari in Southern California in approximately 7-10 days for the convenience of our winners…….
- 673573: Airush Smart Bar
- 541886: DaKine Backpack (women’s)
- Thomas Winkler: Radog Wine Pak and Mystic Shirt
- 674006: Cabrinha Blue Sweatshirt
- 376945: DaKine Hat, Mystic Shirt
- 674010: Manera Twin Tip Bag
- 673526: Liquid Force Backpack
- 376725: DaKine Hat and Wallet
- 377445: North Anniversary Book
- Carol Bolstad: North Anniversary Book / Mystic Shirt
- Paul McDowell: North Anniversary Book / Hyperflex AMP gloves/booties
- Jim Stringfellow: Hyperflex AMP Pkg: 3/2 front zip, gloves, booties, water shirt
- 377819: Hyperflex Wetsuit Jacket
- 377897: Hyperflex AMP gloves/booties, Radog Wine Pak
- 542945: DaKine wallet, t-shirt and Hyperflex AMP gloves/booties
- 378016: Hyperflex AMP gloves/booties, Radog Wine Pak
- 542768: Hyperflex AMP Pkg: 3/2 front zip, gloves, booties, water shirt
- 541895: Hyperflex AMP Pkg: 3/2 front zip, gloves, booties, water shirt
- WIV Burnside: Slingshot Joint Bindings
- 377916: Kurtis Surf Goggles
- 377847: Liquid Force Backpack with Wheels
- 674502: Gabriel Loyd 5’8″ Kite Rocket Directional Board
ABOUT THE PISMO BEACH KITEXPO:
The Pismo Beach Kitexpo started out as a birthday celebration with friends for founder Kinsley ThomasWong of Xtreme Big Air in 2001. Since then, it has grown into the largest kiteboarding event on the West Coast attracting hundreds of riders from up and down the state and beyond.
Kinsley was one of the early kiteboarders in the United States and in 1999 became the first IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) Certified Kiteboarding School in the nation with an Advanced Kiteboarding Instructor rating. In July of 2010, Kinsley was involved in a serious kiteboarding accident which fractured his spine.
His stoke for the sport and life has elevated so many lives in the past. As he works toward recovery, he hopes to also help inspire others with similar injuries stay focused and positive. Thank you for helping us help Kinsley on his journey toward recovery. For more information see www.friendsofkinsley.com