Home / All Posts / Bridge of the Gods Postponed to August 6 and 7

Bridge of the Gods Postponed to August 6 and 7

Due to the questionable wind forecast for this weekend and cold weather, organizers have decided to delay the Bridge of The Gods Kite Festival until August 6th and 7th.

There will be no competition this weekend. If you have traveled from out of town for this event and will not be able to return in August please Tony Bolstad at nwkite.com (Tonyb user name).

{openx:86112}

Facebook Comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Scroll To Top