Is your local riding spot starting to get crowded or in threat of being closed due to snowy plovers, migratory birds, water rights usage or irresponsible riding? Join ASNews.net and The Kiteboarder Magazine as we explore this topic in depth with Rick Iossi Miami, Florida, Martin Kirk kite beach, Maui and Brian Ackerman Pismo Beach, California. Our guests have all been involved in saving Kite Beaches worldwide and can give you tips on how to work with government organizations, environmentalist groups and irresponsible riders to keep your local Kite Beach open, safe, and accessible. Our guests will also talk about how they formed their local associations and why they are important.
JULY/AUGUST ISSUE AVAILABLE NOW!
- 11 Backwoods spots around North America
- Exclusive Interview with Hamish MacDonald
- Pro Riders Set Ups and Gear Tips
- Wave Surfing Instructional 101
- Analyze This Tests and Reviews 8 Products
- New! Designer’s Speak Out in Designer’s Corner